- Selection of bunches;
- Full destemming without crushing;
- Stainless steel tank filling by gravity;
- Pre-fermentative cold maceration;
- Alcoholic leavening and maceration at controlled temperature (28°C to 23°C);
- Post-fermentative maceration;
- Racking through gravity and separation of press from must;
- Spontaneous and complete malolactic leavening;
Ruby red coloring with violet reflections of average intensity. Shows a shining aspect combined with a clarity and viscosity.
With authentic fruit aromas, this varietal proposes a new look to the joviality of Cabernet Sauvignon. Amongst its aromatic standards, black current, plums, ripe strawberries and bell peppers stand out.
Good structure with soft tannins, provides a smooth and freshness sensation.
Service and Harmonization
Sides perfectly dishes made of pasta, red and white meat with mellow dressings. Also harmonizes with fresh cheeses such as brie or camembert.
Serving temperature: 12°C a 16°C.
Recommended glass: Grand Ballon “Borgogna”.
Region: Campanha Gaúcha – RS
Soil: Sandy clay loam with plain topography
Climate: Warm and sub humid
Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Harvest: Manual and selective